Thursday, August 1, 2013

Rohan and Max.... growing like weed. Beautiful Weeds.

A few images of our year so far...













Rohan continues to love acting... performing in The Seagull this past June and Taming of the Shrew in a week. I love to watch him perform. He always surprises me with his talent. Rohan is officially a middle schooler and begins 6th grade in three weeks! Holy Cow.

Max continues to love Soccer, building, helping and inventing. He loves school and is a natural leader.
I admire his determination and fire.

I am making pots and loving it. I am struggling a bit with the business part but slowly but surely it is coming together. I feel so fortunate to have this opportunity to even try my hand at being a potter.
Jay, my other half, makes this possible with his working a soul sucking job. 
I am a lucky lady and wife. 

Here is to summer and all it has provided us. Here is to an approaching fall full of
possibility.
Hope you all have been well.
I miss blogging.
Not sure I will be consistent but I sure do miss it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your words inspire me to do and be more. So do your thoughts but I just can't read them yet! ;)