Friday, July 15, 2011

and it all began with a game of Ninja

So I am not great at packing 
and not stressing.
I try not to get all ADD while I am sorting
 and planning 
and puzzling all the bags 
and pillows 
and boogies boards 
into every inch of the van.

There is a magic to getting everything in the right place.
A deep satisfaction.

But while trying to breath this satisfaction into the van, the boys are doing their thing.
Some of these "things" I approve of, while others drive me to the infamous,
"Go. Out. Side. Now." saying.

Well, they are up to it again. A well planned and thought out game of 
Ninja
(the boys)

verses

The Stuffed Animals







For some reason they all had to wear hats.

Maybe they hid their weapons in there.

Who knows?

As I was reminding them, for the 50th time today, not to play in a certain room,

Rohan pipes up and says, so matter-of-factly, as Rohan does so well,

"STOP STRESSING OUT!!"
"It's kind of annoying!!"
"It is not KIND OF ANNOYING, It is ANNOYING!!"

Well, yes, Rohan it is. 

So there you have it. 

At least my kids are still super creative while I am off being 


SUPER ANNOYING!

My super hero name for the day.

I should get an award too.

It is a talent.

Tomorrow, though, I will be the Mom who the minute we get to the beach,
puts my suit on with them and runs straight to the water
screaming with glee.

I hope they rename me tomorrow.

But for today:

I am stressing out. 
Like it or Lump it.

:o)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your words inspire me to do and be more. So do your thoughts but I just can't read them yet! ;)