Saturday, February 27, 2010

Are the groundhogs out yet?

Okay this is really the first day I need spring. 

I think my cold is making me long for the warm breezes, the poking bulbs and peeking flowers. I dream of mountains covered with the tiniest chartreuse green, like coming out of a dream, saying where did you come from green.

Open windows, children running, playing and quarreling outside as I dig, cook, clean, create.

Spring you mean more this year then any other. I suppose I have Winter to thank for that. Just not today. I will say thank you tomorrow. Sniff, sniff, blow, blow... with a headache to boot.





Rohan and Max having a wonderful weekend at Grandma's and Grandad's
with lots of Aunts and Uncles to make the fun even funner. 
(I know funner is not a word but I love using incorrect grammer)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your words inspire me to do and be more. So do your thoughts but I just can't read them yet! ;)