Saturday, January 8, 2011

the snowy adventures of a woman and her dog


Do not speak unless you can improve the silence ~proverb quotes 




















(check out the snow flakes in this my favorite)

I love dogs for so many reasons.
They want to do whatever you want.
They do not judge you or demand from you anything but love
and the occasional potty break.
They snuggle, protect, encourage, rejoice and
are full of excitement that you are alive....
regardless of your mood.

Thanks Fooky for a most magical walk with no complaining
and only silent wonder.

(one of my all time favorite bumper stickers:
God teach me to be the person my dog thinks I am)

1 comment:

  1. i really enjoyed this sequence of photos -- and the smile on the stop sign made me smile in turn:)

    ReplyDelete

Your words inspire me to do and be more. So do your thoughts but I just can't read them yet! ;)