Friday, January 21, 2011

the pay off

Tomorrow is the Hot Chocolate 10K and the Kids 1K Hill Run at our school. 
The boys are running the hill run and I am running the 10K. 
It will be a chilly gathering tomorrow.

I am dreaming of being just slightly nervous with an excitement to run.
A dream of course. More likely too nervous and a dread in the pit of my stomach.

I know that finish line will be glorious ;o)

Rohan's acting class had to postpone their December performances because of snow.
This Monday his class will perform their monologues.
He has worked so hard and has taxed his emotions with this one but I know
he will feel so proud of himself Monday night as he wow's the audience.

I will post the video next week for sure.

We have a new furnace and now I can put my studio back together... which is actually right in front of the furnace in the basement!

I am looking forward to making more pots that excite me and finding a good way to photograph them.

Here is to dreaming, failing and retrying and failing and learning and discovering what is possible.

~In clay, in relationships, in physical challenges, in cooking, in LIFE~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your words inspire me to do and be more. So do your thoughts but I just can't read them yet! ;)