Monday, February 14, 2011

love is in the air


‎~“Love is just a word until someone comes along and gives it
 meaning.”

via Care Highway International


~The first duty of love is to listen ~ Paul Tillich

via Donna Bargoil Hertel (you always have the best 
inspirational quotes)

I am not a huge fan of Valentine's Day. I mean I love to love 

but I do not find the commercialization of love a beautiful thing.

Today I celebrate the love I have for my family. My husband,

who works so hard at a job that is unrewarding, my boys, who 

love me unconditionally, even when I am sure I do not deserve

it, and most of all today for my Mom I have had since I was 3.

She went from a mother of two to a mother of 7 over night and

shared her passion for art, spirituality and grace with us all, but 

especially me.

I love you and hope you feel loved on this special day of love.

(it is you birthday, after all!!!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your words inspire me to do and be more. So do your thoughts but I just can't read them yet! ;)